Balfour Beatty, Balfour Beatty Group, the Group and the company refer to Balfour Beatty plc and its consolidated entities.
Business Managing Director
Business Managing Director means the managing director (or, in the case of the US, President or Chief Executive Officer) at your business.
Company computer systems
Company computer systems are information and communication technology, systems and equipment that are owned or used by Balfour Beatty.
Group Head Office
Group Head Office means the London head office of Balfour Beatty plc, the parent company of the Balfour Beatty Group.
Public officials include the following:
- Officers and employees of any national, regional, local or other governmental entity, including elected officials.
- Any private person acting temporarily in an official capacity for or on behalf of any such governmental entity (such as a consultant retained by a government agency).
- Officers and employees of companies in which a government owns an interest.
- Candidates for political office at any level.
- Political parties and their officials.
- Officers, employees or official representatives of public (quasi-governmental) international organisations, such as the World Bank, United Nations, International Monetary Fund, etc.